Consigning at Athena's
How it works:
- No appointments needed - items are accepted on Tuesdays, Thursdays. and Saturdays.
- You will be expected to complete an Agreement the first time you consign at Athena's Closet and there is a $10.00 annual fee due when the Agreement is signed.
- Please limit to approx. 20 items per visit. Smaller items, such as jewelry, are not subject to the same per visit limit.
- The consignment period is 60 days and you will receive 40% of final sales price. Unsold items are donated after expiration and donations are tracked for your taxes.
We are looking for:
- Items that are in season and current styles. Accepting new and gently used items for Fall.
- Items must be in "Ready for Sale" condition: Clean, neat, pressed, and on hangers. In good repair: zippers, buttons, no pulled stitching, holes, etc.